Sales Force Automation (SFA) is related to the sales management process. SFA – also known as salesforce management or salesforce automation system – is a technique that automates sales-related tasks, including contact management, opportunity management, information sharing, order tracking, analysis and employee-performance evaluations.
Averiware’s SFA module empowers your employees with tools they need to enhance customer relationships by providing personalized, timely, and informed customer service. This in turn helps boost profitability by optimizing sales automation and enhanced customer interactions. The Sales Force Automation module combines sales opportunity, customer data, order details, and inventory availability, whenever and wherever needed. It provides automated workflows that create a strong sales pipeline to manage business leads, forecasts and team functioning. Your sales force will be able to prospect more efficiently, process orders more quickly, reduce operating costs substantially, and provide customer service superbly delivered.
The Sales Force Automation technology helps to get accurate data to the right people at the right time. It helps us to reduce the number of tasks the sales teams and managers need to perform manually. The goal of SFA software is to build a loyal customer base for the company by increasing sales funnels with more conversions.
- Opportunity management
- Forecasts and sales plans
- Account and contact management, and seamless integration with customer care
- Integrated calendar and scheduler
- Mass e-mail and fax capability for campaigns and promotions
- Multiple price lists capability
- Customized pricing and promotions management
- Mobile handheld device order processing with bar code scanning and, when needed, printing
- Single-point customer set-up
- Tracking of competitors’ actions
- One click population of quotations using price list
- One click conversion of quotations to sales orders
- Comprehensive sales commission calculations
- Sales and gross margin analysis with drill down to underlying transactions